Every Friday or Saturday you can pick up our weekend matkasse/food bag, which includes a vegetarian or vegan dinner for 2 people, including a dessert and healthy breakfast.
Our matkasse is designed in collaboration with food blogger and health coach Caroline Vass @a.scandinavian.kitchen.story. We’d describe Caroline’s food style as healthy eating meets big flavour, and her recipes are quick and easy to follow. She even includes ideas for what to do with left overs!
We create recipes using Gram ingredients, including seasonal, local vegetables. We aim to make the bags 100% organic, but occasionally some vegetables may be locally grown, but not certified organic, we will let you know if that’s the case.
A zero waste matkasse
We want our matkasse to be inline with our zero waste concept, so you can choose to bring your own containers (we need you to drop them off by Wednesday evening before fri/sat pick up). Or, we will pack everything in our paper bags and glass bottles for liquids.
What you get:
Each matkasse is for 2 people and costs:
320 kr if you bring your own containers
350 kr if we pack in our bags/bottles
You get ingredients for a vegetarian or vegan dinner for two people including dessert, plus a healthy breakfast for the next day. There may be a few ingredients that you need to have at home already, we’ll let you know what they are.
How it works:
– Order your matkasse by 18:00 on Monday
– Specify vegan or vegetarian and if you want to bring your own containers or not
– Receive your email conformation along with ingredients you need at home and number of containers to bring (if you want)
– Swish your payment by Tuesday morning (we only take pre-payments by swish, no payment on collection)
– If you are using your own jars please drop off by Wednesday before 19.00
– We send you the recipe by email
– Collect on Friday or Saturday from Gram.
– DON’T FORGET TO BRING A BAG/TYGPÅSE TO CARRY IT HOME IN. IT’S A BAGLESS FOOD BAG!